General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Finally!!

Page 0 + 1 of 5

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Florence61

Florence61 Report 21 Nov 2019 20:11

Yes folks, finally got a date for my heart surgery.Fly down to Glasgow on Mon 2nd December and operation on Tuesday 3rd December.

The hospital will pay for a room for a relative to stay free of charge up to 5 days. I only found this out this afternoon. So my 82 yr old dad is flying from Gatwick to Glasgow and staying for 2 nights to support me, bless him.

Some birthday present as its on the 4th but no matter, its not a special one and I can celebrate when im over the surgery.

So have wrapped and parcelled all xmas presents and written cards. Off to PO with daughter tomorrow hopefully to post the lot away.

Obviously I wont be posting on here after im away but if you pm me, I should be able to reply by email via my phone or tablet once im out of ICU and in my own room on the ward.

Even going to put up the xmas tree this weekend..lol that will be a first time before December doing that. But it means when I come home, everything will be organised and I wont start fretting about getting things done.

Florence in the hebrides
:-D :-D

supercrutch

supercrutch Report 21 Nov 2019 20:13

Gosh, I hope everything goes well for you and wish you a swift recovery

Sue x

Sue In Yorkshire.

Sue In Yorkshire. Report 21 Nov 2019 20:23

Good Luck Florence will pm you when you have been out of the op a couple of days.Massive Hugs and much Love.Just take extra care .

LaGooner

LaGooner Report 21 Nov 2019 20:28

I hope all goes well for you Florence, hoping you recover very swiftly <3 <3 <3

Florence61

Florence61 Report 21 Nov 2019 20:42

Aw thankyou for your kind wishes and hugs, really appreciate thatxx

Florence in the hebrides :-D

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 21 Nov 2019 20:59

Good luck Florence so pleased you have the date at last you have waited a while

LindainHerriotCountry

LindainHerriotCountry Report 21 Nov 2019 21:24

Good luck, you are brilliant to have everything organised beforehand

SheilaSomerset

SheilaSomerset Report 21 Nov 2019 22:03

Hope everything goes well x

Barbra

Barbra Report 21 Nov 2019 22:23

Will be thinking of you sending (((hugs ))))) to you very best wishes Barbara xx :-)

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 21 Nov 2019 22:40

Yay! - and aren't you organised! :-D
Hope all goes well, and you'll be jiving the night away afterwards. :-D <3

Rambling

Rambling Report 21 Nov 2019 22:52

Very best wishes Florence, hope all goes well and you can enjoy Christmas feeling much better <3

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 22 Nov 2019 03:23

Best wishes, Florence xxx

Could I please ask if someone (??Sue) does have contact with you, that they might post an update on here so that we know how you are doing?

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 22 Nov 2019 12:18

Florence, wishing you well for your surgery <3

'Emma'

'Emma' Report 22 Nov 2019 12:21

Best wishes Florence <3

MotownGal

MotownGal Report 22 Nov 2019 13:01

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Florence. <3

**Ann**

**Ann** Report 22 Nov 2019 14:42

Hope all goes well Florence <3 <3 <3

Florence61

Florence61 Report 22 Nov 2019 18:41

Ladies ty for your good wishes <3

Well if one person wants to pm me then we can swap mobile numbers and that way that person can update you all, makes perfect sense.

I don't mind which one of you lovely people it is, just let me know when someone has decided.

Thankyou
Florence in the hebrides

Denburybob

Denburybob Report 22 Nov 2019 18:45

Best wishes Florence. You are in good hands. BTY, I wanted to name my daughter Florence, but her mother vetoed it.

Annx

Annx Report 22 Nov 2019 19:28

Best wishes Florence and I hope you feel better after. x

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 23 Nov 2019 02:24

Dear F!orence,

Hope all goes well for you, and you recover well. I will be thinking of you. Have you people in Glasgow to visit you? It's lovely that you will have your Dad with you for a bit.

Well done for being so organised for Christmas. Something to look forward to after your long awaited op.

Love

Lizxx