Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

can do BIVRI 2 lookups thread

Page 0 + 1 of 17

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Deborah

Deborah Report 7 Feb 2004 09:48

I can do lookups on my discs for bith and marriages. Please be patient tho has I work nights but will get back to as quick as possible. please email me direct at hotmail address dopeydora1 at the hot mail (dot) com Debbie ps I have a new thread as this ones getting a little big lol! so if you need a helping hand can you please use the new thread cheers

Heidemarie

Heidemarie Report 7 Feb 2004 10:03

Hi Deborah Thanks for your kind offer don't know if you can find my person as quite a few people have checked various ways to find her i must admit the only info i have is her marriage certificate. I'm Looking for the birth of Margaret Ann Benbow born 1887-1889 Possible the Lancashire area. Thank you so much Heidi

Deborah

Deborah Report 7 Feb 2004 10:06

Hi Heidi, what is fathers name on the marriage cert?

Heidemarie

Heidemarie Report 7 Feb 2004 10:07

His name was John Benbow Deceased Occupation was Signal man. Heidi

Little Lost

Little Lost Report 7 Feb 2004 10:11

Hi deb could you look for Katherine Brown b 1871 she married James Dickson McKerrow from Lanarkshire. I believe her middle name to be Fulton but would like to confirm her parents names.Thanks Gloria

Deborah

Deborah Report 7 Feb 2004 10:16

Heidi this might sound daft but who were the witnesses to the marriage? I checked LDS site and the name Benbow seems very popular in Bedford and Buckingham( especially latter)

Heidemarie

Heidemarie Report 7 Feb 2004 10:23

Hi Deborah The witness were John Henry Peers(relation to the groom) and Mary A Davis? The marriage was in st james Salford(but thats where the groom was born) Heidi

Mary

Mary Report 7 Feb 2004 10:24

Can you try this one for me - John Thomas Hearn, b.1881 Pilcroft St. Bedford, parents Henry Hearn and Charlotte. Believed to have married Anne or Annie Barnett (or may have been Fisher. Marriage could have been in Bedfordshire or Northants and christian name might have varied - she culd have just been known and Annie. Sister called Emma or Emily. John was always known to family as Jack and when they married they worked at Wadenhoe Manor Northants. He was chauffeur and she was housekeeper .Have tried several times on this one and keep drawing a blank.

Deborah

Deborah Report 7 Feb 2004 10:24

Gloria do you have any siblings names for katherine? sometimes helps going thro the back door for info if you know what i mean

Jan

Jan Report 7 Feb 2004 10:25

Hi Deborah PROCTOR, Richard WILSON, Rachel 1888 March My family seem to evade all records but can you give this marriage a go it is the only one I can find for a Richard Proctor/procter married to a Rachel many many thanks Jan x

Deborah

Deborah Report 7 Feb 2004 10:29

Heidi have you found them on the 81 census?

Anna

Anna Report 7 Feb 2004 10:39

Hello Deborah, Can you look for a birth for me please Luke Obadiah Johnson,supposedly born in Wolsingham,Co Durham.in 1831ish(well 1881 says he was 30 and 1891 says he was 60!!)I think I have found his death in 1892 aged 61 though so I would go with the age on 1891 Thanks Anna

Heidemarie

Heidemarie Report 7 Feb 2004 10:40

Hi Deborah No i haven't found them on any of the census's the nearest one on the 1901 the age for margaret was different and john occupation was different. On the 1881 census margaret wouldn't be listed i found a John Benbow married to a Esther occupation Signalman in Surrey. But they can't be found on 1891. Heidi

Deborah

Deborah Report 7 Feb 2004 11:20

Mary sorry nothing!

Deborah

Deborah Report 7 Feb 2004 11:26

Janet found none to a rachel only the following PROCTOR, Richard Marr 1888 Engl West KirLon Sp: Alice Ann GUY PROCTER, Richard Marr 1892 Engl Lanc Lancas Sp: Elizabeth Annie HANDLEY PROCTOR, Richard Marr 1893 Engl Lanc AshoRi Sp: Sarah Ann ATHERTON PROCTOR, Richard Marr 1888 Engl West KirLon Sp: Alice Ann GUY PROCTER, Richard Marr 1892 Engl Lanc Lancas Sp: Elizabeth Annie HANDLEY PROCTOR, Richard Marr 1893 Engl Lanc AshoRi Sp: Sarah Ann ATHERTON PROCTOR, Richard Henry Marr 1895 Engl Staf Penkhu Sp: Julia Ann HULSE PROCTER, Richard Marr 1896 Engl Lanc Clalmo Sp: Sarah WALSH sorry

Deborah

Deborah Report 7 Feb 2004 11:33

Anna sorry nothing on discs found!

Deborah

Deborah Report 7 Feb 2004 11:35

will be going off the air for awhile but if you email me direct at dopeydora1@hotmail(.)com hotmail address will get back to

Joyce

Joyce Report 7 Feb 2004 11:35

hi would like look up of the birth of harry percival andrews 1881in nowich who were his parents. thanks

Anna

Anna Report 7 Feb 2004 11:50

Thanks for looking Deborah Anna

Mary

Mary Report 7 Feb 2004 12:51

Thanks for trying . Could you have a go at these for me - Mabel Ann Barnett, b. 1880 Hargrave Northants and Emma Elizabetth Barnett, b. 1876 also Hargrave, though any marriage may have been Bedfordshire due to family moving. Mary Brooke