Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

4TH THREAD NOW CLOSED...Anybody need a look up? 18

Page 0 + 1 of 19

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

* Loopy Lesley

* Loopy Lesley Report 6 Apr 2006 19:05

Hi Please see first message.Thanxs Lesley :~)

* Loopy Lesley

* Loopy Lesley Report 6 Apr 2006 19:05

Hi THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED PLEASE GO TO THREAD NO.5 Do you need a Relly look up? I have access to Ancestry.. BMD Census 1851 - 1901 SORRY CAN'T DO SCOTLAND. Please leave as much info as possible it makes it easier to find them..saying what info you need eg census yr..or marriage etc PLEASE CLICK ON *ADD REPLY* NOT MY NAME IT WILL FILL UP MY INBOX ... I WILL JUST DELETE ANY THAT GO IN MY INBOX SORRY..... Thanxs Lesley :~)

* Loopy Lesley

* Loopy Lesley Report 6 Apr 2006 19:41

Dont all rush at once lol Lesley :~)

* Loopy Lesley

* Loopy Lesley Report 6 Apr 2006 19:49

No problem Michelle anytime :~) Lesley :~)

* Loopy Lesley

* Loopy Lesley Report 6 Apr 2006 20:32

LOGGING OFF FOR TONIGHT Daughter needs her PC back... Back in Morning Lesley :~)

* Loopy Lesley

* Loopy Lesley Report 7 Apr 2006 08:48

GOOD MORNING ALL If anybody wants anything looking up just shout Lesley :~)

Lynne

Lynne Report 7 Apr 2006 09:20

Morning!!!! Thanks for your kind offer! Would you please look up pn 1871 for me, CHARLES BURGE RICHARDS Age about 31/33 ELIZABETH RICHARDS wife age about 29 They were living in Greenwich Kent in Armitage Rd. Can you see who is with them please???

* Loopy Lesley

* Loopy Lesley Report 7 Apr 2006 09:29

LYNN ********** There is only 1 family with birth yrs around that time in Greenwich in 1871 But living In Hatcliffe's Buildings..... Is that them? Where have you had the address from? Lesley :~)

Lynne

Lynne Report 7 Apr 2006 09:32

Hi lesley. I got the info from a rellie thats contacted me through this site.The info I have is different from hers. Would it help if I told you that Charles was born in Barnstaple Devon?

* Loopy Lesley

* Loopy Lesley Report 7 Apr 2006 09:41

LYNN ******** yes thats the Family I found 1871 ADDRESS: 14 Hatcliffe's Buildings.Greenwich Kent >>>Charles Richards abt 1842 Barnstaple, Devon, England Head OCC:Labourer in Iron Works. Elizabeth Richards abt 1844 Lee, Kent, England Wife OCC: Laundry Woman. Elizabeth Mary Richards abt 1863 Greenwich, Kent, England Daughter Ellen Maria Richards abt 1865 Greenwich, Kent, England Daughter Charles Henry Richards abt 1867 Greenwich, Kent, England Son Source information: RG10/759 Registration district: Greenwich Sub-registration district: Greenwich East ED, institution, or vessel: 15 Folio: 60 Page: 3 Household schedule number: 16 GSU Number: 824727 ******************************************************************* This Is their Marriage Name: Charles Burge Richards Name: Elizabeth Hart Year of Registration: 1862 Quarter of Registration: Apr-May-Jun District: Greenwich County: Greater London, Kent, London, Surrey Volume: 1d Page: 845 ************************************************************************ Lesley :~)

Lynne

Lynne Report 7 Apr 2006 09:45

OMG LOL, Yes thats them! However I have Elizabeth and Ellen with their grandmother Anna Hart on census night!!! She was with the Castin family in Providence Place, Greenwich. What do you make of it. ? Would they have been entered twice on a census? Lynne ps. Any chance of you sending me the image please?

Lynne

Lynne Report 7 Apr 2006 09:47

I have the marriage cert, Thanks Lesley

* Loopy Lesley

* Loopy Lesley Report 7 Apr 2006 09:50

LYNN ********* It is possible that Charles told the enumerator eveyone that lived in the house regardless of wether they where actually there on census night......and that Elizabeth and Ellen where just spending the Evening at their Rellies but they put them on the census aswell...I wouldnt worry about it..... I am sorry But I cant send Images I have major probs when I try..... :~(((((( Lesley :~)

Lynne

Lynne Report 7 Apr 2006 09:52

Hi Lesley Thanks for all your help today!

* Loopy Lesley

* Loopy Lesley Report 7 Apr 2006 09:53

No problem Lynn anytime :~))) Lesley :~)

Mary

Mary Report 7 Apr 2006 09:58

Hi Lesley, Could you lookup this family in Broadmayne, Dorset on the 1851 census please. George Burt b.1791 Broadmayne, Dorset carpenter Elizabeth b. 1794 Tincleton, Dorset wife I am wondering if they have their grandson with them George Kennedy b. 1848 Ennis, Ireland Regards Mary

* Loopy Lesley

* Loopy Lesley Report 7 Apr 2006 10:03

MARY ********** YES he is their aswell 1851 ADDRESS: No street Given. Broadmayne Dorset >>>George Burt abt 1791 Broadmayne, Dorset, England Head OCC: Carpenter. Elizabeth Burt abt 1794 Broadmayne, Dorset, England Wife OCC; Laundress. >>>George Kennedy abt 1848 Emoguen, Ireland Visitor Thomas Samways abt 1821 Broadmayne, Dorset, England Lodger Source information: HO107/1858 Registration district: Dorchester Sub-registration district: Piddletown ED, institution, or vessel: 3 Folio: 261 Page: 6 Household schedule number: 17 GSU Number: 221005-221006 ************************************************************************ He is still with them on 1861 aswell do you want that aswell? ************************************************************************** Lesley :~)

Gig

Gig Report 7 Apr 2006 10:14

Are you still open for look-ups Lesley? If so perhaps you can help. Ellen B Cocks marriage in 1912 4th qtr in Fulham Greater London district to spouse name of Nichols. Can you get access to any more than I can on Free bmd?. I need to confirm whether it was an Thomas William Nichols b: Dickleburgh Norfolk 1887 & to an Ellen Blanche Cocks b: Putney 1886. We were told they got married in Southwold Suffolk but can't find any trace there. This looks like them but need confirmation Thanks Ingrid

Mary

Mary Report 7 Apr 2006 10:21

Thankyou very much Lesley, that's great. I already have them on 1861 thankyou, but had just wondered if George Kennedy had been left with them as a baby. I would be very grateful if you could find these 2 other sons on the 1851 census though. Charles Burt b. 1825 Broadmayne Henry Burt b. 1830 Broadmayne Regards Mary

* Loopy Lesley

* Loopy Lesley Report 7 Apr 2006 10:26

INGRID *********** The only marriage I have found Just says Nichols for Spouse....No first name given. I looked for Thomas William Nichols marriages and only found 1 in 1903 Depwade. Norfolk / Suffolk to a Flora or a Gertrude so thats definately not yours wrong names and yr.. I even looked on Beta version of Marriages and still only says Spouse..Nichols....to Ellen B Cocks Sorry :~((( Lesley :~)