Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

1900-2004 BDM look ups offered,England,Wales*Offer

Page 0 + 1 of 7

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Danuella

Danuella Report 30 Oct 2006 14:38

Hi there i have access to all england and wales BDM to 2004,please bear in mind i do not have access to certificates. If you can give me as much information as possible please. Hugs xx

Millie

Millie Report 30 Oct 2006 15:59

Hi Danuella, I am looking for any info on my father his name was Idwal Thomas from the rhondda I think he was born in 1927 (not certain) and died around 1992 (not certain) he would have still been in Wales though, I think his father was Thomas Thomas and his mother was Rachel, any info would be great, thanks

Danuella

Danuella Report 30 Oct 2006 16:38

Hi Millie this is what i've found for deaths between 1984 and 2004 for people born between 1920 and 1932 19,unfortunatly i am not familiar with wales so if you could let me know what ones you think may be possibilities and i'll take it from there THOMAS, Idwal John S Glamorgan 1984 April THOMAS, Idwal Neath/talbot 1998 January THOMAS, Idwal Pontypridd 1999 February THOMAS, Idwal Abingdon 1990 May THOMAS, Idwal Pontypridd 1991 July (he was born 1927)THOMAS, Idwal Newport 1986 February THOMAS, Idwal Pontypridd 1995 July I didnt recieve your message as theirs something wong with my mail system arghhh. Hugs xx please keep checking back as i will research straight away for you. Also was he the eldest child as i will search for your grandparents marraige when i find a defintae birth for IDWAL

Jeanne

Jeanne Report 30 Oct 2006 17:08

I am lookin for the death of my ggrandfather Fred Sharp who died in Bradford. His wife died in 1912 and he was alive then. I checked at the local library until 1920 and found nothing. In 1920 he would have been 73/74 yrs old. I would be grateful for your help. Jeanne

Danuella

Danuella Report 30 Oct 2006 17:28

Hi Jeanne,i am searhing 1920 onwards at present the only one i have is Frederick Sharp aged 77 Nottingham Apr-Jun 1925 Fred Sharp aged 81/61 Bradford Apr-Jun 1926(there is a smudge on the age so not sure which it is although it does look like 81,I have downloaded a copy of that page so if you want it let me know) Frederick Sharp aged 75 St Albans Oct-Dec 1927 Frederick Sharp aged 74 Bath Oct-Dec 1927 Frederick A Sharp aged 86 Fareham Apr-Jun 1932 Frederick Sharp aged 84 Leeds South Jan-Mar 1934 Fred Sharp aged 84 Bromley Apr-Jun 1937 Frederick Sharp aged 87 Weston Oct-Dec 1939 I have now searched 1920 to 1950 and these are the only realistic ones i can find. Hope this helps I will update as i find them

Paul

Paul Report 30 Oct 2006 17:32

HI trying to find info on my greatgrandfather an edward krentzer b 1880 married I think Elizebeth stackhouse around 1900. Any info on family would be most appreciated

Jeanne

Jeanne Report 30 Oct 2006 17:48

Hey Danuella I don't think it would be as late as 1937 so I think the best bet is 1926. He was christened Fred not Frederick and 81 would be the correct age for him in 1926. I will go to the library tomorrow and double-check it. Thanks very much for your help Jeanne

Danuella

Danuella Report 30 Oct 2006 18:05

Hi Paul here is the marriage of Elizabeth and Edward,Edwards surname has been mistranscribed Edward Kreutzer married Elizabeth Ann Stackhouse Sep-Dec 1904 district Chorlton,i will see if i can find him on 1901 census for you,I have had a quick look 1891 and 1901 and cant find him or any Krentzers do you know where he was born?? Hugs xx

Lorayne

Lorayne Report 30 Oct 2006 18:12

hi my great nan rebekah goldsmith born 1873 maiden name rosewell cannot find her death details she resided in south east london greenwich area i think also her son charles goldsmith born 1899 they seem to have vanished any help would be grately appreciated regards lorayne

Danuella

Danuella Report 30 Oct 2006 18:59

Hi Lorayne,what is your last trace of your Gt Nan?What period do you need me to look up? xx

Michelle

Michelle Report 30 Oct 2006 19:09

Hi I'm trying to find out if my grandfather had any siblings. My grandfather was Alfred George Wood born 14/09/1912 in Merthyr Tydfil Wales. His parents were Egbert Wood 31/03/1870 Brecon and Lydia Savory 1870 Herefordshire. Lydia had been married before and had 3 children with her first husband James Price. Those 3 children were Lilian J Price 1892, Edith M Price 1894 and Robert J Price 1896. Can you please look for Egberts and Lydia death and also if there are any other children born to Lydia and Egbert? Thanking you in advance Michelle

Millie

Millie Report 30 Oct 2006 19:24

Danuella, I think it must be Idwal Thomas died 1991 Potypridd born 1927 as that is in the Rhondda, thanks for your help , now I have to find out who his parents were for me to start that side of my tree. he left when I was 6, I'm 49 now thats why I don't have much info on him, thanks again Millie x still can't send you a message!!!!

Fiona

Fiona Report 30 Oct 2006 19:42

I'm looking into my great grandparents Albert Edward Gutteridge and Amy Bristo. I can't find Amy anywhere in any records, so if you could conjure up something about their marriage, that'd be really good as it'd confirm Amy's name (which I'm sure must be wrong somewhere :-/) Albert Edward Gutteridge was born in 1888 in Derby. I don't know what other info you need. I also don't know who his father was, or his mother's maiden name, but if it's too much effort don't worry about that :-)

Jennie

Jennie Report 30 Oct 2006 19:53

Hi thanks for the offer. I am trying to find my great grandad he is called George Richard Clarke born approx 1905 in Croydon Oxfordshire and married a lady called Florence Tedder born approx 1904 in Croydon. I can't find their marriage but know that they were married as my grandad can remember when he was younger being told of it. There is a rumour floating around the family that Clarke was spelt without the 'e' until the day George married Florence and Florences mother added the 'e' so it could be spelt either way. Thanks for the offer. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks Jen

Danuella

Danuella Report 30 Oct 2006 20:36

Hi Fiona can you tell me roughly what period you need me to look for? Hugs xx

Fiona

Fiona Report 30 Oct 2006 20:40

Albert and Amy's first child was born around 1914, so I should think they got married a couple of years before that. Of course, you can never be certain about these things!

Danuella

Danuella Report 30 Oct 2006 21:07

Hi Fiona Got em!! Albert E Gutteridge married Amy Bristow in Derby Jul-Sep 1912 The volume number is 7b and page 1277 for referance Hugs Also found this for you Amy is apparnetly born in Manchester and why the parents names are different also the ages are so young but apparntly she is their daughter Amy Bristow Age: 17 Estimated Birth Year: abt 1884 Relation: Daughter Father's name: Alexander Mother's name: Mary Elizth Gender: Female Where born: Lancashire, England Civil Parish: Derby Ecclesiastical parish: St Barnabas County/Island: Derbyshire Country: England Street address: Occupation: Condition as to marriage: Education: Employment status: View Image Registration district: Derby Sub-registration district: Derby ED, institution, or vessel: 72 Neighbors: View others on page Household schedule number: 240 Household Members: Name Age Ada Bristow 22 Amy Bristow 17 Clara Bristow 12 Gertrude Bristow 8 Alexander Quarton 28 Alex George Quarton 3 Cyril Quarton 8 months Mary Elizth Quarton 29 Now found them 1891,i think the above must be sibings or something but here they are anyway Arthur their father was born Surrey and their mother Elenor was born Derby Ada and Amy were born Manchester Sarah was born Preston Annie was born Mossley? Clara born Stockport I really hope this helps xx xx

Fiona

Fiona Report 30 Oct 2006 21:11

Hurrah! Thanks so much! Looks confusing :-/ there isn't anyone there old enough to be Ada's parents. And where do Sarah and Annie come in? It's all fitting in with what my Gran thought though, as she thought her mum was Amy and had sisters Sarah, Annie, Ada and Gertie. It's just trying to make sense of it all now! At least I know where to look myself. Thanks again!

Tracey

Tracey Report 30 Oct 2006 21:38

Hi there, Thank you for the offer. I am having big problems finding death dates for quite a few people. It would be really great if you could help. Thomas Stephen Parker - born 1876, Winchester Mayhew Evaline Parker (nee Worthington) - born 1874, Hampshire George Parker - born 1847, Easton, Hampshire Your help is very much appreciated. Thanks

Danuella

Danuella Report 30 Oct 2006 21:44

Hi Tracey what time scale are we looking at please as i have to go through page by page. xx