Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Does anyone need Pallots Marriage Index look-up? (

Page 0 + 1 of 6

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

RStar

RStar Report 27 Mar 2007 14:27

Covers all but two parishes of the City of London. 1780-1837. Approx 1.5 million entries. Open tonight.

Mike

Mike Report 27 Mar 2007 14:34

Hello Rebekka, can you see if you can see a Marriage between a John Dillon and Ann (maiden name unknown) in Westminster or Chelsea area of London. I think it would have been about 1815-1819, Regards Mike

RStar

RStar Report 27 Mar 2007 14:44

Ann Thompson Spouse: John Dillon Marriage Date: 1815 Parish: St. Martin IN The Fields Thats all Im afraid.

Mike

Mike Report 27 Mar 2007 14:49

Thanks Rebekha, i'll have to do a bit more checking, to see if i'ts the right Dillon. Appreciate your reply, Regards Mike

Julie

Julie Report 27 Mar 2007 19:02

Hi Rebekah I don't need it now just putting me mark so i can find it another time. Julie

Tina

Tina Report 31 Mar 2007 09:07

hi rebeckah {sorry if i spelt it wrong} please help as im not sure of any dates : beatrise esther mcfayden born 1925 married william brewer, possible in edmonton maybe in the 50'S cheers tina

RStar

RStar Report 2 Apr 2007 19:11

Sorry Tina. Pallots is 1780-1837.

RStar

RStar Report 2 Apr 2007 19:55

Only marriage between Thomas Jackson and a Anne (Anne Burns) is 1812. Otherwise, Im afraid theres nothing else.

Maureen

Maureen Report 2 Apr 2007 20:04

Hello Rebekah. I am looking for info on two marriages. John Jobson birth 1756 to Sarah Simms birth 1760. AND William Gosford birth 1808 to Elsye ??? birth 1811 I do hope you can help. thank-you so much. from Maureen.

RStar

RStar Report 2 Apr 2007 22:26

Maureen- Theres a William Gosford to an Elizabeth Hansell, married 1832. If you think this could be yours, they married in Clerkenwell St James. As for your other couple, no luck. Plenty of Sarah Simms, but not marrying John Jobson.

RStar

RStar Report 2 Apr 2007 22:28

Lesley- Checked both those names, nothing has come up that could fit. Not having much luck!

Marion

Marion Report 2 Apr 2007 23:02

Hi Rebekah Thanks for your very generous offer. I wonder if you could look for a marriage for me for Henry Squires Stradwick and Susan or Susannah, unfortunately I don’t know the surname. In 1841 their eldest child is shown as being 6 so I’m hoping the marriage will be in about 1834/35. On the 1841 census they are living in St Lukes. Many thanks. Marion

RStar

RStar Report 3 Apr 2007 21:01

The only Henry Squires is married to an Elizabeth Cockerton, I'm afraid. Although there is an Elizabeth Squires in St Luke Old Street, who married Henry Robinson in 1836. (Also, a Henry Squires married Ann Johnson, but this was in Hackney, 1835.)

Danuella

Danuella Report 3 Apr 2007 22:38

Hi Rebekah i would very much appreciate a look up for a marriage between a James Leahy and Ann unknown. Thanks so much xx

Marion

Marion Report 3 Apr 2007 22:58

Thanks for looking Rebekah but I obviously didn’t make myself very clear. The surname I’m hoping that you will be able to find is Stradwick. So the marriage would be between Henry Stradwick, middle name Squires and Susannah or Susan. Please don’t worry though if you haven’t the time, I’m extremely grateful to you already for looking. Best wishes Marion

RStar

RStar Report 4 Apr 2007 13:32

Helen Hedgehog; There are 4 James Yorks on Pallots but none marrying your lady. One does marry an Elizabeth but her maiden name was Mewkell, and the location was Melton Mowbray.

RStar

RStar Report 4 Apr 2007 13:34

Gary - lots of Mary Hawkes marrying various men, but no Edward Hawkes, Im afraid. As for William Hawkes, there are none marrying Sarah Brown, but there is a William HUGHES marrying Sarah Brown. Closest I could get. That was in 1836, St Boltoph without Bishopsgate.

RStar

RStar Report 4 Apr 2007 13:39

Danuella- Lots of Leahy's marrying in the London region from 1782 onwards, but no James!! There is a John Leahy who married ANN Fitzpatrick in 1835 (St Bride) but none of the other Leahy's married Ann's.

RStar

RStar Report 4 Apr 2007 13:41

Marion- No gentlemen of that name, with or without the middle name. Was a Strudwicke, but he married an Elizabeth. No Susan's or Susanna's or Susannah's married to name Stradwick as I can see.

Sandra

Sandra Report 4 Apr 2007 15:53

Hi Rebekah Please could you look up any marriages for Dalligan family, I have Henry Dalligan born 1850 London, but maybe there will be marriages of his ancestors. Thank you, Sandra