Suggestions

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

marriage records

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Eric

Eric Report 2 May 2015 19:36

Hi I have noticed that marriage information on my tree is often changed ie the dates marriage venues and even the county is changed. Even my own parents marriage details were totally wrong. Does anyone else experience these problems.
Kind regards Eric

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 2 May 2015 20:45

Eric

You would do much better to ask this question on Genealogy Chat

This Board is for suggestions TO GR re improvements of the site. Few members look on here.

On the other hand ............ many members do look on Genealogy Chat and Find Ancestors, and someone may have an answer for you

Eric

Eric Report 2 May 2015 20:49

Thanks for the advice, there used to be a contact genes icon but this seems to have disappeared
Best wishes Eric

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 2 May 2015 20:55

you can find a means of contacting GR, with some searching ...................

but it is far far better to use the email address ........

[email protected]

but you might get a better answer from members on Genealogy Chat :-)

Eric

Eric Report 2 May 2015 21:08

I tried that but a message came up saying I could only use My Contacts so I gave up.
I have put a message on Genealogy Chat.
Thanks for the advice.