Military Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Netley Military Cemetery

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Robert

Robert Report 20 Sep 2013 12:08

My grandfather was buried there in 1920 - James McGlinn - and I wanted to draw attention to the excellent website at www.netley-military-cemetery.co.uk and to say how worth while it is to visit. I see Julie Green has herself posted an item about it and I would only endorse it as excellent and a labour of love on her part. I urge those with a relative buried there to visit it and provide comments for the website.

Julie

Julie Report 23 Apr 2020 15:12

Thank you Robert. :-)

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 23 Apr 2020 16:10

Julie -

It's seven years since Robert posted that, and he's unlikely to spot your reply.

You can send him a private message - click on his name in green at the top of his post .
He may (or may not) be in a position to receive it, for a variety of possible reasons.