Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Brown

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Maureen

Maureen Report 18 Dec 2021 08:23

Hi looking for living relatives of Murray and Brown they went to Australia many years ago then split up and wife came back to the UK I am
In touch with a Mathew Brown looking to find his relatives of his dad Bryan Murray or anyone that knows of the family his Mum is Helen Brown I am linked to that family but not quite sure how any information would be appreciated
Many thanks

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 18 Dec 2021 09:14

I'm afraid that with so little information, and such common names, we have very little chance of identifying these people.

I take it from what you say, that Helen and Bryan were not married.
There certainly seems to be no record of a marriage in England, Wales, or Scotland.

Where was Mathew born? In what year was he born?
Roughly when or where were Helen and/or Bryan born?
How long ago is "many years ago"?
Where in Australia did they live?

You say Mathew's mum "is" Helen Brown - does that mean she is still living?

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 18 Dec 2021 10:23

Far too little info to try and help I,m afraid