Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

frank

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

karate man ray

karate man ray Report 25 Aug 2021 15:59

hi everyone i have searched and searched but found nothing i need your help i am trying to find frank owen i believe he had a cafe somewhere in maidstone kent and he had 4 children he used to call my grandfather uncle bill he was a big man with a balding head i would emagine he has passed away now i reacon he was born in the 1930s i think his children was christine valerie john and another he may of had a sister dolly she lived in bristol some where as far as i know my grandfather was william henry owen born

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 25 Aug 2021 16:09

So looks like he was a son of one your grandfathers siblings

You haven’t given any identifying info on grandad or his family for searchers to look at records

He may have lived in Maidstone but not necessarily born there !

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 25 Aug 2021 16:10

Duplicate..............please delete