Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for Adrian Timmins (Worcester)

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Grace

Grace Report 20 Sep 2020 21:40

Hello all, I am looking for an Adrian Timmins, unsure of age but I believe born early 1950s, I think he grew up in Liverpool but then moved to Worcester. I know he lived and worked at The Brunswick Arms (50 Malvern Rd, St John's, Worcester WR2 4LQ) in 1995. And this is where my trail stops... I have looked on 192.com, Facebook, electoral roll etc but I seem to have come to a dead end. I have messaged a few people on here who have someone by the name of Adrian Timmins in their tree but have had no message back yet.

I'm really hoping someone can point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance ??

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 9 Nov 2020 07:40

There are 7 Adrian Timmins births between 1951 and 1969

Each with different second names

None born in Liverpool area

You may need to narrow down which one

Maybe the pub can give more details to identify which one he may be

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 9 Nov 2020 09:06

Sounds like a paternity issue to me - please be careful .

If I'm mistaken, I apologise.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 9 Nov 2020 14:17

It would help to know how far you have already gone in your search

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 9 Nov 2020 15:31

Without wishing to appear too discouraging, I hope that the pub - if contacted - would refuse to give any info - as GDPR must be considered.

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 11 Nov 2020 00:41

Misty,

This was originally posted in September. Unless something was deleted, there were no replies until Nov. 9th so I don't think there have been any updates.

Rose

Mistycat

Mistycat Report 11 Nov 2020 10:20

Morning Rose,

I hadn’t noticed the date!!!

Thank you for pointing it out, I was feeling awfully disappointed for Grace, I’ll delete my previous post.....

Take care and stay safe
Misty