Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for another Aunt

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jason

Jason Report 11 Jun 2020 09:50

You good people gave me some great info on my last post wonder if you could help again this time it is Patricia Madams born 1942 to George and Kathleen Madams I believe her name may e Patricia Hill now

Thanks

Jason

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 11 Jun 2020 10:43

Look for her in the Electoral Rolls on this site

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 11 Jun 2020 11:40

I can only find one marriage for Patricia A. Madams in 1982 and her new surname would be Smith.

Kath. x

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 11 Jun 2020 14:55

There are a lot of Patricia Smiths on ERs, listed with men of the right first name, in various places.

David

David Report 18 Jun 2020 15:57

How are you related to this Aunt? I don't recall the search for your previous aunt,, are these two aunts related to each other? have you asked the previous aunt if she has any up to date knowledge of this aunt? I'm a bit confused!

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 18 Jun 2020 17:29

David -

thread re the other aunt (sister of Patricia):

https://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1384770