Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Gemma Jurgens Niece

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Diane

Diane Report 24 May 2020 13:31

Hi, I am looking for my Niece Gemma Jurgens as her name was then she was born on the 23rd of April 1986 at Warrington Hospital Cheshire, she was about 2 years old when she was sent out for either fostering or adoption. I am her Auntie Diane and I am looking for her if anyone as any information could you please let me know many thanks

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 24 May 2020 13:37

What research have you done?

Please remove her actual DOB, in case her name hasn't changed. Open invitation to identity theft

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 24 May 2020 17:34

Welcome to the boards, Diane.

In case she was adopted,
if you haven't already done so, you should add your name to the Adoption Contact Register.
If Gemma has also registered (or does so in the future) you may be put in contact with each other.

Info and instructions here:

https://www.gov.uk/adoption-records/the-adoption-contact-register

It's a long shot, but you never know!

If she was adopted, her name will have been changed, so we will have no way of tracking her down online.

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link!

Click ADD REPLY button - not this link! Report 25 May 2020 07:19

Also, add her name to your tree on here.

Rose