Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Can anyone help me find my sister

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jamie

Jamie Report 12 May 2020 00:35

hello I'm looking for some help in finding my older sister who was adopted at the age of one back in 1975 from Colchester Essex she was born clair louise Smith in Colchester Essex in 1974 to father Brian Thomas Smith and mother Jasmine Farrimond she had a older brother called Craig william Smith who was who was born in 2973 in he same place I'm their younger brother born in 1992 to a diffrnt father to cut the story short I've never. met my sister she's unaware I exist and our mother is terminally ill and has been for nearly 8 years now I fear she doesn't haveong left to meet clair and explain her side and for me to finnay meet my sister I've already signed onto adoption register but she hasn't done the same other than paying £1500 for a immediate with no success garuntee. please help I'm at my end of options

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 12 May 2020 09:05

As no-one has any idea of the adoptive name of your half-sister, regrettably no-one can help.

As she hasn’t signed up to the register, it may be that she either doesn’t know she was adopted, or has no wish to look for birth relatives

This sort of quest needs to be handled only by trained professionals.