Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Meeson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

DIANE

DIANE Report 24 Nov 2019 18:12

I am looking for anyone that Might be related to Orville Meeson. My father Colin Meeson was his brother.

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 24 Nov 2019 18:39

If you look under "search" at the top right of screen and then click on "search all member trees" and put in Orville's name you will see that apart from yourself and someone called Colin, there is someone called Stephen who has Orville in his tree. You can send him a private message by clicking on "find out more".

Kath. x

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 24 Nov 2019 18:49

There are two marriages for Orville Meeson on Findmypast, the latest one in 1974 in Middleton, Lancashire with 4 children from that marriage. Are you aware of these births?

There were 5 children from his first marriage. The last one in 1963 and the first child from his second marriage in 1967.

Kath. x

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 24 Nov 2019 19:07

When was he born

Was it 1931?

Sadly
ORVILLE
Last name MEESON
Gender Male
Birth day 1
Birth month 5
Birth year 1931
Age -
Death quarter 3
Death year 1989
District Oldham
Register number 889
County Lancashire
Volume 39
Page 272
Country England

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 24 Nov 2019 21:46

It was 1931 Shirley, so sadly that seems to be his death.

Kath. x

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 25 Nov 2019 15:06

Diane

People can't post info on here about living peple - contravenes site guidelines - and GDPR.

But you can follow through on the info about births and look for the children on the Electoral Roll on FMP

One, at least is on the current edition, so you'd have an address to which to write

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 25 Nov 2019 15:08

Three GR tree owners have the youngest child of the first marriage in their trees - try making contact

DIANE

DIANE Report 3 Dec 2019 15:54

Thank you for your help everyone, Orville was born in 1931 and passed away in 1989. Diane.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 4 Dec 2019 11:41

1939 register

6 Sissons View Leeds C.B., Yorkshire (West Riding), England

Meeson household
(4 people)
First name(s) Last name(s) DOB Sex Occupation Marital status Schedule Schedule Sub Number
Thomas R Meeson 08 Sep 1888 Male Electric Plater Widowed 51 1
Orville Meeson 01 May 1931 Male At School Single 51 2
Colin Meeson 13 Aug 1933 Male At School Single 51 3
Lily Hull 02 Nov 1903 Female House Keeper Single 51 4
Ref: RG101/3490G/005/4 Letter Code: KGYG
© Findmypast Ltd