Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Stuart Williamson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Linda

Linda Report 20 Jan 2019 16:35

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Stuart Martin Williamson. Stuart was born Hanover and when we last spoke he was still serving in the TA. He is believed to be in the London area. His full time occupation was bar/pub management.

His middle name is Martin and he was born in 1974 in British Military Hospital, Hanover.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 20 Jan 2019 17:25

Linda, could you please edit your opening post to remove his full date of birth? Its an invasion of his privacy & can be picked up on the internet.

When did you last speak to him? He is believed to be in the London area, again - when?

Do you know if he had any siblings, and their names? They may be easier to trace if they are not in the Forces.

malyon

malyon Report 20 Jan 2019 17:41

did stuart marry

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 20 Jan 2019 17:59

The TA is not a full time occupation

When did you last have contact?

What have you done yourself to try to find him?

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 21 Jan 2019 21:11

Well, Linda has obviously returned to this thread. A pity she didn't add any feedback - only edited the OP

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 21 Jan 2019 22:59

As the year of birth was also deleted.......it was 1974

Linda

Linda Report 22 Jan 2019 09:42

I am Stuart's mother. He has two brothers, Phil born in 1971 and Mark born 1984 as well as sister Lesley born 1987.

We have had no contact from him for over 11 years. He just decided to cut off all contact with the entire family. We have no idea why. So far as we know he is not married.

I am now retired but in my former life I had access to a tracing website and found a couple of possible addresses in the London area - including the last one he gave us. Also a possible in Guildford.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 22 Jan 2019 10:00

It’s always possible that he’s opted out of the online ER.

Have you thought of placing adverts in the local papers which cover the addresses?

. The MOD won’t release their latest information on confidentiality grounds. If you know which company he was a member of, could you write to them? Current volunteers might be in contact & pass on a message.

Alter the thread title to include his middle name & reinstate his year of birth in the opening post.

There are a number of ‘missing you’ type of website. If you haven’t already, add to those.

Sadly it’s easy to disappear if someone really wants to.

Liz 47

Liz 47 Report 26 Jan 2019 17:13

If you like to message me with his full date of birth, I will see if I can find anything. Liz.