Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ER lookup

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Flip

Flip Report 20 Jan 2019 12:54

Hi,

Could anyone check FMP ERs for me please, if so I can PM the details. The ancestry ones only go to 2010, and I want to see if he is still at same address as there's no record of the property being sold.

Many thanks

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 20 Jan 2019 13:24

Has anyone volunteered? PM if there hasn't.

Have you checked on 192.com? Input the surname & post code. The Free result will give you the current ER status.

Is it possible the property is housing association/council owned? They could have moved since the last ER entry.

Flip

Flip Report 20 Jan 2019 13:27

Thanks DetEctive, I believe he's on the ERs till 2019 but want to see if anyone else is there. I'll Pm you his name/address found from ancestry.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 20 Jan 2019 13:37

No one else listed on FMP or 192.com

Flip

Flip Report 20 Jan 2019 13:44

Many thanks Det, much appreciated :-)

malyon

malyon Report 27 Jan 2019 17:52

look m genes reunited electrol

Flip

Flip Report 28 Jan 2019 00:28

? Sorry don't know what you mean Malyon.

malyon

malyon Report 28 Jan 2019 12:37

i mean look on electrol list on here genes reunited

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 28 Jan 2019 13:09

Malyon, very few of the members who post on the boards have more than the basic membership.
That’s why people ask for look ups on other sites.

malyon

malyon Report 28 Jan 2019 17:18

i only have standard membership

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 29 Jan 2019 09:23

Why would folks spend their money looking on genes for info

???

Flip

Flip Report 31 Jan 2019 17:41

I only have basic membership of GR, and use another site to do the majority of searches - hence my request for a FMP look up (which I don't subscribe to) without having to pay for 192.com or FMP. That's the beauty of these boards, someone somewhere has access to info/sites I don't - hence keeping up the basic membership.

I now have the info I wanted thanks to DetEcTive :-D