Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ware Family

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Holland

Holland Report 13 Nov 2013 19:00

Hello can anyone help me please,I am trying to find Steven,Karon and Nicola Ware who were all born in South Devon in the 60s.Their Mum was called Marina and came from Cornwall,Dad Kenneth Ware was from Bideford North Devon.My Father was Kenneth Ware so I believe Steven,Karon and Nicola are my siblins.I have no idea where they live now,one Genes united member found details that Karon could be living in Lyme Regis.My parents divorced in late 50s and contact with my Dad was stopped,since my Step-dad died I have been trying to find my WARE family.If anyone can help me further id be very greatful.Many thanks.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 13 Nov 2013 19:30

Holland – please stick to your most recent thread about this family and use the Add your reply box to type an acknowledgement that you have read the information found.

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1333859
(10 Nov)

An earlier thread
http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1327880
(Last post 30 Aug)

It is far better to stick to one, otherwise fellow members end up going over the same ground. You can always bring it up the boards again by posting a short sentence, or giving additional information which might help us to help you

Thank you

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 13 Nov 2013 19:46

Will PM you .looks like Marina may have remarried

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 13 Nov 2013 20:09

Hope I haven't used time going over what has already been found

My I pad wasn't showing the 19.30 reply

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 13 Nov 2013 20:18

I think that this is the first time that Marina has been mentioned. The most recent thread was about her children

patchem

patchem Report 13 Nov 2013 20:32

Marina is in 3 people's trees on here.

Kenneth

Kenneth Report 15 Nov 2013 09:31

Marina V Wade , married five times her three sons from first marriage are in
Exeter News 13 November 2013, about Wilton brothers reunion Rex age 10
Kevin age 9 sent to Australia in 1970, meet brother Bruce after 43 years,
these three plus Nicola and Karon Ware, and Marina with fifth marriage surname
same date and place of birth as Marina V Wade, are in GR Tree of a Karon.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 22 Nov 2013 11:11

For those who have helped Holland, see

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/success_stories/thread/1334254

Twinny

Twinny Report 25 May 2019 00:35

Hello Holland looks like I'm your sister also my name is Jacqueline i have a twin sister called Shireen we was born
November 1965

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 25 May 2019 08:25

Before anyone jumps on ‘old thread’, Twinny has PMed Holland.

Twinny, unless you & your sisters names have been changed since they were registered ie via adoption, it would be wise to remove your full date of birth. That information, on this unsecured site, might lead to identify theft.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 29 May 2019 14:52

Sadly holland has closed her account so not possible to contact now

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 30 May 2019 08:36

Really? If one clicks on Holland’s name, her board name still appears in the address box. . That normally indicates that it’s possible to send a message. Whether her GR account is linked to an active email account is another matter entirely.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 30 May 2019 15:19

Was going by a pm that said holland hadn't replied and think the account was closed
I didn't double check
:-0

Think though the Michael that posted has deleted his account

Twinny

Twinny Report 10 Jun 2019 04:57

All good Holland and Micheal and Karon and Nicola are all my sisters and Brother. Happy ending all in touch now thank you ??
Myself and my twin sister are over the moon as we didn't know about our Sibling ?? NOT found Steven as yet. ?? Thank you all who helped.

Holland

Holland Report 11 Jun 2019 14:46

Thank you to all who helped find my twin sisters,we are sure we have other siblins to find,so still looking for any one whos Father was called KENNETH CHARLES WARE from Bideford North Devon,born June 18th 1931.