Find Living Relatives

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

DEERY

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jacky

Jacky Report 2 Aug 2012 10:44

good afternoon everyone
wonder if someone could find me a marriage for a joseph derry in leeds west yorkshire year unknown apart from would have been after 1979 allso if possible any children born into the marriage i belive there was a female child born year unknow its a long lost cousin i,m trying to find i have treid facebook but hes not on there so thought if i could find any children i could check for those
many thanks in advance for your time & help <3

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 2 Aug 2012 11:01

Is it DEERY or DERRY ? theres no marriages for a Derry

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 2 Aug 2012 11:03

Theres one in 1986 for a Deery would that seem the right one??

If so will PM the ref

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 2 Aug 2012 11:03

Possible marriage sent by pm.

Kath. x

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 2 Aug 2012 11:05

4 possible children for that marriage !!

Jacky

Jacky Report 2 Aug 2012 11:07

hi sorry
just noticed my mistake its deery sorry for the confusion the 1986 looks like it could be a good possible i,m sure i would know if its right marraige once i see the name of the bride as i have 3 names in my head for here lol
thanks so much for your help x

Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

Jacky

Jacky Report 2 Aug 2012 11:08

thank you so much kath that is the right one as ann was one of the names i had in my head & the daughter sname is defo familier too me
once again thanks so much for all your help xx

Edna

Edna Report 8 Jul 2020 12:04

I had an Irish uncle, had a son and daughter, I believe their mum was called frances

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 8 Jul 2020 12:42

Edna

You've added to yet another old thread - in this instance, one which is completed.

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 8 Jul 2020 15:43

I've PM'd Edna to explain , in case she's not looking back at the several old threads she's replied to .