Hobbies and Crafts

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

How many Genes Book Clubs Is there needed??

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mersey

Mersey Report 3 Jan 2014 22:13

So many individual threads for the one thing in my opinion,
it is going to end up the Hobbies and Craft thread pages be
over taken by all the individual threads......

Sorry but I think its daft :-S :-S

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 4 Jan 2014 14:51

You mean Genes own book club Mersey? They don't seem to have thought it out and they are leaving threads up that should have been unlocked by now. If someone is looking to add to the review for book two they will search for it and add to it, it doesn't need to stay locked all this time. After all book three never was locked and we have managed to put reviews on the thread. Somebody needs to take control of it as people are fed up with seeing all the book threads and then they lump the Greaders threads which appear every 6 weeks or so in with them to complain.

Mersey

Mersey Report 4 Jan 2014 19:32

Yes sorry Ann, I meant Genes own Book Club, like you said they should be unlocked.........Its great they have a book club im not knocking that all, but how it is set up is a little silly (in my opinion) ;-)

Annx

Annx Report 20 Jan 2014 20:37

They dominate don't they. :-(

GenesBookClub

GenesBookClub Advisor Report 30 Jan 2014 19:07

Hi Mersey,

They're not unlocked. Some people found it beneficial to keep the reviews up for longer, as they hadn't finished the book at the end of the month.

Regards

The Book Club

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 30 Jan 2014 20:01

But wasn't there one that was never locked? (Toby's Room)