General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Stephen Pankhurst

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 27 Nov 2002 17:08

Thanks for all the comment. I'll do my best to answer them regularly. Doreen Gill - printing internet pages is a problem with most sites but we understand it would be a good idea for GenesConnected. We are looking at ways and software that may be able to help. You also can add an unknown mother and fill with "Unknown" if you wish Peter Jones - The new Your Names option has individual Trying To Find boards for each of the surnames which should help people. These also get shown on the general board. I'm going to try and encourage people to add their message there rather than on the general ones. John Dyson - you should be able to click on your partner and then it will have some options to add father/moster for them. Heidi Perry - will add it to the list, good idea! Paul Davies - I suppose we should stop people entering 2 digit years because no assumption should be made. Will look into making date entry easier although we only made year mandatory as most wont know the exact date.