General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

What’s going on?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 18 Dec 2020 20:40

No house of games or Gogglebox? I don’t watch a lot of tv so even less tonight :-|

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 18 Dec 2020 21:22

I am watching George Clarke's prog on channel 4 +1 and Goggleboxshould be n after that.

Lizx

Sharron

Sharron Report 18 Dec 2020 21:28

No Monkey Life.

PatinCyprus

PatinCyprus Report 18 Dec 2020 22:11

They announced at the end of Thursday's House of Cards that the next programme would be on Saturday it's 4.55 on BBC2

ZZzzz

ZZzzz Report 18 Dec 2020 23:01

Oh well we’ve missed gogglebox then probably, hubby switches channels as soon as whatever he was watching has finished, but he did find that house of games is on tomorrow. :-(

Von

Von Report 19 Dec 2020 10:08

I watched house of games last night but it's on BBC two tonight. You can catch up on iPlayer.

Andysmum

Andysmum Report 19 Dec 2020 14:34

Friday's BBC2 House of Games is quite often on a Saturday, usually because there is sport or something similar on Friday.

PatinCyprus

PatinCyprus Report 19 Dec 2020 19:16

now on Sunday 5,20 on BBC 2