General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Well I have been shopping

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 28 May 2020 15:48

I went out last week for a drive the first time since lockdown

Decided it would be a once a week outing

Soo today got the car out and started on my usual route only to find road closures

Going around in circles and not getting far from home I decided on a different route that would take me near the shopping centre

Then on the way thought I am going to do a shop for the first time in 8 weeks

Couldn’t get an online shop delivery this week and I was worried I had enough to feed the tortoise till the shopping that is coming on Monday

I too was running out of milk and no bread

Soo I have been into Sainsbury’s.not too many people in there and lots of social distancing and I have done a top up shop

Was surprised they weren’t sanitising the trolley hand bar but I have washed and sanitised my hands when I got home

Not too many people in there either and people were conscious of distancing

Island

Island Report 28 May 2020 15:49

who is that unknown person? :-S

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 28 May 2020 17:44

Well done, Shirley! :-D