General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Stir crazy?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 18 May 2020 21:58

Looks like we have had our sentence extended until the 30th June now, which I don't really mind.

Sadly, I have a Sainsbury's delivery coming in the morning and I am getting quite excited about it.

i managed to kill the plug plants that came, apart from the aubergine but they are offering a lucky dip which looks like it might be all tomatoes but I will try them.

ALSO, with full awareness of my capabilities, I have ordered some seeds from the selection that Suttons have compiled especially for children from 4-10 in the hope that something, apart from the mustard and cress in my knickers, miht grow for me this year.

JustGinnie

JustGinnie Report 19 May 2020 10:16

I haven't had much luck with my seeds this year. I had some flower seeds which I followed the instructions but not much coming up at all.

OH has planted up a section of the garden with veg and it is doing very nicely at the moment. OH is happy as he potters about the garden, perhaps I should talk to my flower plants as he does to his veg ones.

One plant that does really well in our small front garden is Lavender, every year we give neighbours who want them little lavender plants .

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 19 May 2020 10:19

According to one of the weekend papers a whole new tranch of people are getting the letters. If so, I hope they are well stocked up with garden stuff.