General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Aaaargghhh!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 17 May 2020 15:09

Having mended the dolls house shop window that George destroyed - it now looks less 'smart', more rustic and wonky, I thought I'd bring the dolls house downstairs to glue the front all together.
I have a side table with legs that unscrew, and wheels on the legs, that lives under the sofa (taken part) most of the time - it's one of IKEA's cheapest!.
I use this to put dolls houses on, so I can work on them downstairs.
The side table got broken by a grandson sitting on it - the wheel sunk into the leg.
I've fixed this now.

So, side table put up. I put my roast on, just about to go and get the dolls house - Betty comes in, and is now fast asleep on the side table :-|

Florence61

Florence61 Report 17 May 2020 15:51

Ahhhh bless her :-)

Florence in the hebrides

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 17 May 2020 17:03

That wasn't exactly what I muttered under my breath, Florence :-|