General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Absolute nutters

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

supercrutch

supercrutch Report 4 Apr 2020 17:04

People setting fire to mobile phone masts because........One suggests 5G suppresses the immune system, the other claims the virus is somehow using the network's radio waves to communicate and pick victims, accelerating its spread.

They do say there’s more out than in and I believe that today!!!

JustGinnie

JustGinnie Report 4 Apr 2020 19:32

I had a video come up on my fb page (shared by someone who should know better) about the same, sadly some believe it and do stupid things. Others just get scared .The one I saw was about radiation and the iron in our blood, although the man talking couldn't string a sentence together without swearing after every other word. :-| :-|

Island

Island Report 4 Apr 2020 21:57

and I thought people who were afraid the sun 'wouldn't come out again' after the total eclipse were barking :-0

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 5 Apr 2020 00:29

Also makes you wonder what goes through the minds of those who slash ambulance tyres :-S
I saw someone (not a 'friend') claiming the bodies of those on ventilators on the news were just dummies.
He even posted 'proof' on youtube.
What he failed to notice on his youtube 'evidence' were the signs pointing out it was a training area - and yes, they were dummies, because it's a bit dodgy training on live people!

Is it only me, or are most of these nutters men?