Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Book on the Dobson's from Cheshire

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rubygem

Rubygem Report 14 Apr 2019 00:00

I purchased this book regarding the Dobson's from Cheshire as porphyria was a genetic disease going back 300 years, the Dobson's are on my moms side and I got tested and thank god nothing came back.

You can buy the book from Amazon and inside also includes family members besides the family tree and causes of death besides behaviour with the disease, quite interesting for those connected to the family.

https://shop.rcplondon.ac.uk/products/dobsons-complaint-the-story-of-the-chester-porphyria?variant=6337298245