Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

births in Bray, County Wicklow

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Teresa

Teresa Report 5 Nov 2020 14:08

Hi, am now turning to this Irish side of my friends family, unfortunately with even less info than before so I apologise if this search is not possible.
There is Christopher Anthony Doyle, no date for birth but married in England in 1967, don't know when he came to England!! Siblings names given as Annie, James(Jim), Noreen, Katherine, Harriot, Stephen and Cyril. I have been told they were all born in Bray.
Many thanks if there is anyone who can shed any light. I have given all the information that I have been told. I know this is a long shot but got to give it a try.
Teresa

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 5 Nov 2020 14:19

https://www.irishgenealogy.ie/en/

Please be careful when posting about living people who may not wish to have their info put on this insecure site.

If you wish to know who Christopher's father was, buy a copy of his marriage cert.

Teresa

Teresa Report 5 Nov 2020 14:26

Gosh, never thought of that, don't suppose she did either. Thank-you for pointing out.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 5 Nov 2020 14:36

Use the following site..............put in ALL the info you have.

https://www.familysearch.org/search/

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 5 Nov 2020 15:23

The births for several of those names appear to have been registered in Rathdrum, with mms Turner - see on FamilySearch.

Christopher 1948
Noreen 1939
Annie 1940
James 1943
Catherine 1949

??
There's a Cyril born in Dublin in 1953, mms Turner.
Stephen, 1954, Rathdown, mms Turner.
Harriette, 1951,Dublin, mms Turner

There are also other children with mms Turner, born in Rathdrum, Rathdown, and Dublin, who may or may not be the same family:

Teresa

Teresa Report 5 Nov 2020 15:36

Thank-you everyone. Will go on familysearch and see .