Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Current / recent Electorl Registers ??

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Marcus

Marcus Report 11 May 2020 21:42

I have an address for someone in an area not far from Nottingham and was wondering how to find current Electoral Registers ??

(I also have their names).

Any suggestions?

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 11 May 2020 22:01

When the libraries re-open, ask if they will do a search for you. They may charge.

If you have names and address, what else is there?

Or simply write to the people at the address if you wish to make contact And if you don’t wish to make contact, there seems very little point in getting the info

Marcus

Marcus Report 11 May 2020 22:17

The latest date I have for the Registers is 2016, so just wanting to know if this family is still living there.

I will wait for the libraries to re-open.

Thanks for your help ErikaH.

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 11 May 2020 22:28

You could write and ask . Probably quicker than waiting for the library. If you have an ulterior motive, check if the house has been sold