Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Hawkless tree

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Roy

Roy Report 4 May 2020 04:34

I have just finished several weeks work in putting my Hawkless tree on line. It all stems from Thomas Hawkley, now Hawkless, and Mary Anne Wraight.
It covers several names including Dyson, Bartlett, Woodcock, Drummond, Mallitt, Dickson, too name a few. I would love to hear from anyone connected to any of the above names.

Roy Horwell

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 4 May 2020 08:42

You have numerous threads on here already.

One per topic is a site rule.

If you wish to try to contact people with possible connections, use the ‘search all member trees’ facility, and be pro-active. Send messages to anyone with matching names in GR trees

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 4 May 2020 13:28

I'm astonished at how much deatial you've put in your GR tree about living people. Do you have permission from each of them to do so?