Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Newspaper look-up please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lawrence

Lawrence Report 20 Apr 2020 12:52

Would anyone with access to newspaper archives be kind enough to look up the following please? I would like to get the full article. Many thanks.
Eric

1.LOUGHBOROUGH POLICE COCRT.
years of a«-e. son of the prosecutor, cor- roborated the statement of his father as to the assault on October 20th. — George Garner, labourer, of Rothley, spoke as to witnessing the assault by Nurse on Sunday. — Eliza Underwood, sister of the prosecutor
03 November 1894 - Leicester Chronicle - Leicester, Leicestershire, Englan

greyghost

greyghost Report 20 Apr 2020 14:00

Quite a long article, have downloaded. Will attempt to send by PM - watch your inbox. Please acknowledge receipt - or if not let me know and I'll try again.