Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

camden market traders Hilda Bird/Copping

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

kcoflondon

kcoflondon Report 5 Jul 2013 22:20

Hi can anyone help me? I'm looking for info regarding my g. grandmother Hilda l Bird later after remarrying she was Hilda Copping. She lived in and around St Pancras which included Somers Town, Camden and Kentish Town NW London. I've found out from a distant cousin she had a market stall. This was the first time I had heard about it. However highly possible as she lived near 2 main markets Charlton Street and Inverness Street. This would have been any time between 1920s and 1950s Can anyone help by pointing me in the next step to finding out.

:-D