Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Parr

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Robert

Robert Report 25 Jan 2004 01:51

Lost - father. Full name George Edward Michael Parr. Born London 23 April 1930. Married Jeanne Marie Willats mid-1950's, daughter of Sidney Willats and Jean (maiden name unknown). Divorced mid-1960's. Any information most welcome... last seen 1965. Many thanks.

Chris

Chris Report 11 Sep 2020 14:40

Robert

I am the eldest son of Doreen Grace PARR who was your father's younger sister. I have been researching the family for a number of years but, for some strange reason, have never done much with cousins and their descendants.

Your mother and father were married in the 1st quarter 1952 in Edmonton. You have a sister Lorraine, who has been married twice and has 4 children.

I have not been able to locate any further information on your father or your mother.

I can try to do some further digging on this side if you wish

Regards

Chris Rushton

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 11 Sep 2020 15:00

As it is 16 years since Robert posted his ONLY contribution to these boards, it is unlikely that he will be looking now for replies

Normally, you would be advised to click on his name to try to make contact, but , as you don’t have the info he was asking for, there would be very little point in doing so

As a matter of factual info - Jeanne’s mothers name was Ellen M Magee