Success Stories

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Larry Archbold

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Angela

Angela Report 3 Jan 2014 11:39

Hi I just wanted to thank all of you lovely people for your help on finding Larry and his family in Australia. I set my daughter on the facebook trail using the leads supplied by genes reunited super sleuths and after a month of no replies we thought we had a deadend. Then Larry's ex-wife replied a few days before christmas. She was still in contact with her ex-husband and arranged for my Dad to speak to his oldest friend on Christmas day morning. It was a very special moment for us all and I know that although I might have got there eventually you all made it possible for us. I am sure you don't all get thanked for all the work you do to help others so if you are Rose or Jan or Patchem then I thank you for making such a fantastic Christmas surprise happen for my Dad.
Best wishes to you all
Angela <3