General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I don't believe it

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 27 May 2016 17:18

When Michael was at home his first week I got a sore back tooth that went into a tooth abcess . I had to have a 7 day course of antibiotics and the tooth taken out the week after he passed away

Then had an eye infection and then yet another tooth abcess treated with antibiotics

Doc said stress lowers the immune system

Same lower tooth got sore on Wednesday and has made the jaw swell and hard area and too sore to eat

Got an emergency dental appointment today and a 7 day course of antibiotics. But the tooth has the come out which is awkward cos I have a 3 tooth partial in the space that hooks on to the tooth that has to come out

One of my no no is a dentures but looks like i am going that route

Bee teeth have cost me loads over the years with caps etc but looks like now the bones are saying we have receded so much we can't help

AnnMarieG

AnnMarieG Report 27 May 2016 18:31

Really feel for you. Hope you will be on the mend soon. xx