General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Nostalgia ....

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Joeva

Joeva Report 1 May 2015 20:27

Tonight 50years ago....... I was visiting my mum and dad 5 days overdue with my second baby .......... during the evening I could feel so much movement in my stomach that I knew it was time to go home... later that night we called the midwife , who said that I probably wouldn't be giving birth for a couple of days ! She and another nurse came back at 9 am ..... and a doctor arrived a couple of hours later ....... my beautiful boy arrived at 12.45pm, and the doctor phoned his wife to say he would be home for lunch ! So many memories on the eve of my son James birthday x <3

Elizabethofseasons

Elizabethofseasons Report 1 May 2015 22:33

Dear Joeva

Hello

Very happy memories for you. <3

A very happy birthday to James.

Take gentle care
With best wishes
Elizabeth, EOS
xx

Joeva

Joeva Report 1 May 2015 23:24

Thank you so much Elizabeth for your kind message very much appreciated

<3 Jo

Linda

Linda Report 2 May 2015 00:43

And I bet it only seems like yesterday Joeva where do the years go, I hope your son has lovely day I must May is a very good month to have a birthday

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 2 May 2015 04:22

Oh, memories, isn't it wonderful the way things come back to us so strongly?

Happy Birthday to your son, James, Joeva.

Lizx

Joeva

Joeva Report 2 May 2015 10:47

Thank you Linda and Liz for your birthday wishes to James :-)

Looking forward to celebrating his 'golden' birthday at the end of this month when he is having a joint party with his best mate John ...... they have known each other from junior school :-D

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 3 May 2015 00:27

Oh that should be a lot of fun!, my son has a pal from preschool, so they've been mates for thirty years now.

Lizx