General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

please could you say get well

Page 0 + 1 of 4

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. »
ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

dutch

dutch Report 21 Apr 2014 13:49

Jan my hubby he has been sick since last weds and today we took him to the hospital as he was realy ill,his brother toke us and Jan has very bad kidneys which he never nothing about sorry but i keep crying i dont want anything to hopen to him,his my life ,who went three alot when he nearly lost me so please my good friends help him like you did me
back to the hospital and im not going to leave him i have no family here to help me ,and his Mum and two brothers are also worried thank you
Joyce

Sallie

Sallie Report 21 Apr 2014 14:19

Joyce, really sorry to hear about Jan, hope and pray that he will soon get better.
Please give him our get well message and our very best wishes. Thinking about him and sending him lots of positive thoughts.

Also hope that you are feeling a bit better, take care of yourself.

Love and hugs to you both.

Sallie and Alun.xxx <3 <3

OneFootInTheGrave

OneFootInTheGrave Report 21 Apr 2014 14:41

Joyce - I know that saying, try not to worry, is an easy thing for me to say, but Jan is in the best place, there have been a lot of advances in recent years in the treatment of kidney problems, hopefully the doctors will soon have him sorted out and he will be back home with you where he belongs.

I will be thinking and praying for both, the hospital are looking after Jan but you must make sure you look after yourself, not just for your sake but also for Jan's sake, keep us updated on how Jan is doing.

Sending you both my warmest wishes - Jim <3 <3 <3

BarbinSGlos

BarbinSGlos Report 21 Apr 2014 14:52

Hello Joyce, I don't think we have spoken before, but having read your post I wanted to say I know how much we worry when our nearest and dearest loves are poorly.

I send you my sincere best wishes for you to stay strong and to Jan for a speedy recovery

God Bless
Barbara xx <3

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 21 Apr 2014 15:11

Joyce, poor Jan, sending him lots of get well thoughts. And try not to worry or you will be ill again yourself. <3 <3 <3 <3

PollyinBrum

PollyinBrum Report 21 Apr 2014 15:25

Joyce I am sending positive and healing thoughts to Jan, and sending my love and warmest wishes to you. <3 <3

SuffolkVera

SuffolkVera Report 21 Apr 2014 16:10

Joyce, as Jim said there's lots that can be done for kidney problems these days so try not to get too stressed. Easier said than done I know, but if you can stay calm Jan will be less worried about you and that will help his recovery. I am sending the warmest get well wishes to Jan and a cyber hug to you <3

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 21 Apr 2014 16:25

Wishing Jan a speedy recovery, and my best wishes to you also, Joyce......

Bob

GinN

GinN Report 21 Apr 2014 16:40

Sending my best wishes to you and Jan, and hoping he will recover soon.

Lynda <3

AnnMarieG

AnnMarieG Report 21 Apr 2014 16:43

Sending positive thoughts to you and your husband and (((((BIG HUGS ))))))) and hoping he gets well soon. <3 <3

JoyBoroAngel

JoyBoroAngel Report 21 Apr 2014 16:51

well Dutch
if it wasn't for your bad luck you would have no luck at all

get well soon Jan :-D :-D

Mersey

Mersey Report 21 Apr 2014 17:07

Thinking of Jan and Dutch <3

Fly

Fly Report 21 Apr 2014 18:13

Get well soon Jan <3 Dutch look after yourself you need to stay strong <3 <3

Joeva

Joeva Report 21 Apr 2014 18:47

Sorry to hear your husband has been so ill Dutch.

Wishing Jan a speedy return to good health and that he will
be home again with you soon.

Take care Dutch try not to tire yourself too much.

Jo

Sallie

Sallie Report 21 Apr 2014 22:26

Just looking in to see if there is any news tonight, Joyce I hope that there is at least a small improvement in Jan's conditions this evening.

Sending you both lots of positive thoughts and hugs. <3 <3

Love, Sallie and Alun.xxx

~`*`Jude`*`~

~`*`Jude`*`~ Report 21 Apr 2014 22:32

Hello Dutch...just read this. ......

Thinking of Jan and hoping he feels better really soon x

You take care of yourself.

jude xx

Florence61

Florence61 Report 21 Apr 2014 22:54

so sorry to hear that Jan is unwell Dutch, but hopefully they will be able to treat him.

Try and look after yourself because he will need you to be there for him.

Sending you positive thoughts and my best wishes

Florence
in the hebrides <3

LadyScozz

LadyScozz Report 22 Apr 2014 01:02

Hope Jan gets better soon <3

As others have said, look after yourself too Joyce <3

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 22 Apr 2014 06:08

Hi Joyce,

Sorry I missed your call last evening Will talk to you soon.

Try not to get yourself in a state over Jan's health as it won't help either of you. I hope he will feel lots better once he has any treatment available, at least now you know why he felt so ill and he is being looked after where he can get instant attention.

Will be thinking about you both and hope to hear better news soon,

love and hugs

Lizxx

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 22 Apr 2014 09:37

Sending you both my very best wishes .

Jan is in the right place and can get the treatment he needs .Its easy to say dont get yourself worked up too as it wont help you or him ,but of course you will be so worried about him .

Hope you hear some better news soon

Shirley :-)