Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Delwyn Reed

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

John

John Report 1 Oct 2014 21:42

If anyone can put me in touch with Delwyn Reed or she may have returned to her maiden name or even remarried.
Delwyn was married to my cousin Bryan Douglas Reed and his relative in the UK are desperate to find out if he is still alive and if so how we can contact him. Delwyn, if you know anything about Bryan, please contact me.

Regards
John Martin :-)

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 1 Oct 2014 22:43

Where in the world would Bryan be?

In which year was he born?

Your post gives very little for anyone to work on.............

Rambling

Rambling Report 1 Oct 2014 23:24

John by saying " his relative in the UK" does that imply that you think he may be living overseas? Did he marry Delwyn in the UK?

Rambling

Rambling Report 1 Oct 2014 23:27

thread from 2012

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1303314?d=desc

for location

"John Report 4 Jul 2012 16:31
My cousin, Bryan, left England in the 1960's for Australia and married a girl from New Zealand. He went to live in Auckland, New Zealand and was there in the early 1980's. Since then I have had no contact with him and would dearly like to find out where he is now. Bryan will be 65 years ol"

John can you please say whether you have followed up the info given on the previous thread.

Rambling

Rambling Report 1 Oct 2014 23:47

There's a Delwyn Reed on Facebook in New Zealand, she's retired so might be about the right age... worth trying to send a message maybe.

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 2 Oct 2014 01:50

John

it really is no good posting a thread asking for someone to get in touch with you.

This site doesn't work that way

I once estimated that less than 1% of the membership looked at these Boards

You should Search Trees, and see if the names are in any trees, and then contact the tree owner.

John

John Report 3 Oct 2014 17:09

Bryan was born in 1947 in Lambeth. He has been researched in Australia and New Zealand, and now i am trying to find his ex-wife to see if she may know his whereabouts, but not knowing her maiden name or if she has re-married it is a very long shot.
Appreciate that few people look at these requests but we are getting desperate and no younger.

john

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 3 Oct 2014 17:13

Rambling Rose suggested you tried facebook.

Have you contacted the NZ Delwyn Reed she found on there?