Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Lancashire 1861

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Roger

Roger Report 12 Feb 2005 19:43

Can anyone help me trace Agnes b 1820 Broughton in Furness and John b c 1830 DOBSON. I expect them to be in Barrow in Furness possibly living at 12 George Street. Many thanks in anticipation of your help. Roger

Roger

Roger Report 13 Feb 2005 13:56

Nudge

Unknown

Unknown Report 13 Feb 2005 17:24

WOULD LOVE TO HELP THOUGHT IT WAS IN LANCS BUT CANT FIND IT.SORRY.UNLESS SOMEONE CAN POINT IN RIGHT DIRECTION

dianemartin

dianemartin Report 23 Jul 2014 22:04

hi i dont know if it will help my family is the broughtons from lincolnshire area

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 23 Jul 2014 22:32

Hi there 'unknown'.
I've noticed you are replying to all Broughton threads. You need to take note of the dates as some are very old - the dates of the posting is at the top right corner, on the same level as the poster's name.
Chances of people returning after so long are quite small.
You can try contacting them by clicking on their name, if you think there is a connection,
Jan