Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Eileen M Williams Born 1926 Brighton Sussex

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jannny47

Jannny47 Report 13 Oct 2016 15:31

Eileens my Mums cousin,
My Mum was Born 27th December 1923 Brighton ,Eileen Nora Thompsett lived 20 Arnold street Brighton .
Eileen M Williams had a Sister Norah T Williams born 1921 Brighton ,
They lived in Queens Park Rd Brighton ,
Their Parents were William John Williams and Norah Thompsett born 1896 Brighton ,My Grandads sister .Norah (some records Nora)
Daughter to my Great Grand mother Julia Thompsett nee Moon( later Lipscombe ,) Born 1874 Brighton to John Moon borm 1831 Hurst Green Sussex and Ellen McCarthy born 1833 Cork
if anyone has these people in therir tree and are closely related ,I just want to confirm a few things as im trying to get my tree as close to the truth as possible .many thanks Jan

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 13 Oct 2016 15:38

You are very unlikely to have family just pop up with info

Try looking on members trees to see if anyone has family in their tree and send a message to any contacts

Jannny47

Jannny47 Report 13 Oct 2016 15:50

Thank you for your reply , I have given as much info as I have on the cousins ,I will do as you said look at trees .thank you Jan :-)

Maddie

Maddie Report 13 Oct 2016 15:57

there is a liscombe family tree on ancestry
janicegibson99
Portsmouth, England

they have a nice photograph