Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Parents of Rogeri Richmond of Grantley, Yorkshire.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

51year59

51year59 Report 16 Sep 2016 10:42

Hi, I am really struggling with the above named 1570-1631. You were helpful in helping confirm I had the right sons for him- John, Dauyd and James. Since then I believe I have traced his brothers-Johanis, Thome, Willimi and Sampsoni but I am at a loss as to how to find his parents? Any help/advise would be really appreciated. Thank you.

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 16 Sep 2016 10:52

Previous thread:

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1361914

malyon

malyon Report 16 Sep 2016 12:10

nothing showing for parents or rogeri's marriage

Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 16 Sep 2016 16:38

you should continue with your original thread - not start another - or people will likely find what has already been found for you - not fair is it?

51year59

51year59 Report 16 Sep 2016 20:45

I am sorry Ann Cardiff, I appreciated all the help given to me by your self and others but I just can not get a link on his parents I meant no offence, I did ask on my original thread but thought because it had been added at the end it had not been noticed.I will not put any more requests for help on genes united if I am upsetting people. I do not appreciate being talked to as if I am a child.

Thank you Malyon for attempting to help me I do appreciate help given or advice. Thank you.