Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Hilliard

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ed

Ed Report 28 Aug 2015 01:32

No idea whether or not they are living or dead or where they disappeared to.

Lionel J Hilliard born 1928 Hackney married 1958 Wood Green to Gladys Marian Edmonds Bayliss who was born 1926 Hackney. Lionel shows up in London Voter Registration to 1957 Wood Green. After the marriage there is nothing so they may have moved.I can find nothing in Passenger Lists. Nothing shows in Death Index to 2007 and there are no Wills probated after 2007. There are 2 possible births - one in 1961 Islington and the second in 1963 Hitchin. I looked for possible marriages of daughters but both names are fairly common.
Can anyone please help?

Gritty

Gritty Report 28 Aug 2015 06:27

Both listed on 2002 electoral register in Hertfordshire

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 28 Aug 2015 07:06

One daughter Helen married in Herts in 2005 Not seeing her and her hubby on the electoral rolls though

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 28 Aug 2015 10:15

According to Zoopla, it hasn't been sold via an agent. You could write to the address to see if they still live there, or if the current occupier knows where they are.

Do remember that they are will be in their 80/90s
Find the address on
http://www.searchelectoralroll.co.uk/Electoral_Roll_Search.asp

malyon

malyon Report 28 Aug 2015 11:39

i can only see a daughter susan

Ed

Ed Report 28 Aug 2015 15:03

Thanks - much appreciated. At least I will know where to look in the future