Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Emby

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Paul

Paul Report 8 Mar 2004 12:18

My name is Paul Richard Emby, son of John Piers Emby and Grandson of Robert Richard Emby. My grandfather Robert Richard Emby only relation i am aware of is a sister Dorothy who lived in hastings, although i am led to believe there could be up to 5 more siblings.It is Roberts possible siblings i am trying to find .Robert was a major in the army and was raised in the south east. The emby branch of the family is however connected to southern island, and strangely my grandmother used to say we were related to captain james cook?

Carrycot

Carrycot Report 13 Sep 2016 20:10

are you still looking.?. we are related. provbly through Dorothy... iam not sure :-0

malyon

malyon Report 13 Sep 2016 22:08

try sending paul a message click on his name he may still be a member

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 13 Sep 2016 23:47

Welcome to the boards, k.

As you've noticed, Paul posted that a long time ago. He is almost certainly not looking for replies here now.

As Malyon suggests, you can try sending him a private message - click on his name at the top of his post, and send your message.

If he still uses the email address he has registered with GR, he'll be notified that he has a message from you.

He may or may not reply.
Good luck!